Saturday, September 13, 2008

behind

I've been so very busy lately so just quick recap on the last two episodes of PR.
Two weeks ago was a challenge from Diane Von Furstenberg.
Winner

Loser (Stella, I will miss you and your "letha")

Korto



Last week aufed designers came back and were paired the current designers. Inspiration was from either of the designers astrological sign. Korto was again in the top and made it to Bryant Park
Winner

Losers (there were two)

How did he even make it on the show??!!!



Korto



I don't ever remember September being so hectic and I have a feeling it won't slow down til after the holidays. We've had friends and family over for dinner, my moms big birthday party is tonight, showers, weddings, and engagement parties over the next few weekends. Crazy, Crazy but glad so many exciting things are happening

No comments:

Post a Comment