Sunday, February 10, 2008

I admit it, in the past I have felt like somewhat of a voyeur, or a nosy neighbor if you will. Looking at friends'/family's/acquaintance’s/stranger's blogs. Just curious as to what other people are up to and how they live their life. I like to think of it as a self-study in anthropology and culture. It's funny because you can run in to someone you haven't seen ina while or call an old friend and talk about the basic topics of life, work, family, relationships, the old days, friends-but never really get to the subtopics of life-what you cooked for dinner, how many days until your vacation, where you found a bargain on a really great pair of jeans-which I tend to think are of equal importance. It's where all the good stuff is. Where things change from "I'm doing well" "Work is really great", "Oh, myparents are fine", to "It only took 15 mins and 3 ingredients", "12 weeks and counting", and "Dillards is having a sale". Which conversation would you rather have? So...
I will try my best to keep you (friends/family/acquaintances/strangers) updated on the subtopics of our lives with a hopes that when we meet again our conversations will be that of the latter.
Good Day!

1 comment:

Elizabeth Spann said...

Ohhhhh Liza Bean! Welcome to the blogosphere- it's a lovely place where you will find many good times. Love ya dearly!

Post a Comment