Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Busy Bees

The past few weeks have flown by! Justtwo days next week then it will be Thanksgiving! Then three more weeks until we are out for Christmas! Can you tell I am counting the days? We've been to our nephews conference championship football game, a party for the centinial celebration of our local library system, and Coby has been working a lot. I also went to see Wicked last week and it was amazing. That witch could sing!
It's been getting dark so early lately that I just want to come home from work, eat dinner, and go to bed. I feel like we don't get anything done in the evenings. So this weekend my only plan is to get the Christmas decorations up. I will feel so much better and more in the holiday spirit once it's up. I will be sure to post some pictures.
I also finished this baby blanket for a co-worker. She had a son in August and for her baby shower we all did a simple stich picture. Her other sons even drew a picture and I stiched over it. I roughly sewed it all together and I think it turned out real cute and some thing he will have forever.

2 comments:

Shoshanah said...

Just stumbled on your blog and wanted to say hi! I think the blanket is adorable. The fact it's made up of pictures drawn by his older brothers is something that I'm sure will be quite a keepsake!

beckylbranch said...

Oh that is such a cute idea! I think it's so cute and something that WILL last a lifetime :)

Post a Comment