Sunday, December 5, 2010

Thanksgiving recap

Thank you all for you sweet comments. We are so excited about this new chapter and can't wait to see what is in store for us!!
I've luckily been feeling pretty well. A little nausea here and there and being prettly wiped out at the end to the day, but other than that I feel good.
Now for a little catch-up. Thanksgiving was good for us. I made sweet potatoes, stuffing, cranberries, and an apple, pumpkin, and chocolate pie for lunch at my parent's house on Thursday. We went to dinner Wednesday night at Coby's aunt and uncle's house and had a nice relaxing time. Last night we went to dinner at Terry's Finer Foods The Resturant, it was delicous, and then to The Repretory Theater and saw A Christmas Story. It was nice to have a date night. Something we haven't done in awhile. This morning we did the Advent reading in church then came home and got the grocery shopping completed for the week. Tonight is our churchwide dinner and Christmas carols. I am definatly getting in the Christmas spirit. I have completed and wraped about 75% of the gifts and the tree is up.
I've got to go cut the brownies I made for dinner tonight. Hope everyone has a nice, warm, and relaxing Sunday evening!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I am so excited for you!!!

The Shepherds said...

Liza, I am so late to comment! BUT congratulations!!!!!! I am so happy for your family!

Post a Comment