Friday, May 13, 2011

Finally!

I feel like so much has gone by and so quickly that I haven't had time to write about it. It's the end of the school year which makes it a crazy time where I have meetings on all my kids and a schedule that is out of my routine. Add on baby things, church things, and family things and my life feels like it's flying by. Since my last post we've had Easter and Easter egg hunts, birthday parties, baseball games (Travelers, and nephews), book club, mother's day (Coby cooked me a wonderful breakfast in be but I accidentally erased the photo :( ) nursery decorating, and I've had two showers. We are so blest to have so many people care about Keller. My fellow OT's and PT's gave me a wonderful shower and I received lots of cute things.


And one of the schools in my district, the one I spend the most time at, gave me another shower. So nice of them and I got some diapers, wipes, onesies, and other cute things. Here's the loot.

We are also really working on our budget. Most of our issues come with eating out. I am glad to say we haven't eaten out in about a month and by just eating what we have in the fridge and freezer we haven't even been to the grocery store in 2 weeks. We've been using Mint.com and so far it's working great. Coby made homemade pizzas last week. They were so good and much cheaper that ordering. The trick to a good crispy crust? Crank the oven up as far as it will get.

As far as baby stuff the nursery is getting there. Just a few decorating/wall deco stuff left. Also organizing as we have more showers. I also have daycare and the pediatrician lined up. That is a HUGE relief for me. Daycare was so stressful but I am pretty sure I have found the perfect place and we also have a spot reserved!! We are now to our two week appointments, AND we have childbirth class tomorrow at the hospital. It's getting close...

1 comment:

Audrey said...

Oh Liza I've been SUCH a bad friend/cousin!! I have goodies here for Keller that have been sitting around on shelves or in drawers and I can't even get my behind to the post office because it's been SO crazy around here lately. Please forgive me!! I can't wait to see his sweet face! Wish we lived closer. Package coming soon...sooner than Keller I hope! :) :)

Post a Comment