Friday, June 10, 2011

On the Other Side

School is finally over!!! These last few weeks have been so busy. I feel like we had something almost every evening and our weekends had been all booked up. I've been working on some committees at church, and starting to do some training at Camp Aldersgate. Besides the crazy schedule it's been HOT! Here are some pictures of what we've been up to.
A few Saturday's ago some of my best friends threw me a wonderful baby shower. We got lots of great things.
Jenny, me, and Dee.

Lindsay and me.

My mom and me.

Some of the cute decorations and food.


I also had a shower thrown by my coworkers at the place I do contract work. I was great but wasn't able to snag any pictures. Next Friday the girls in my Sunday school class are giving me one as well. We are SO BLEST!
Last weekend was Weston's first birthday. Can't believe he's already one!

Last night I went to a birthday dinner for a friend that I work with, and I made this yummy peanut butter cheesecake.

Hopefully things will start to slow down and I can enjoy a few weeks before Keller gets here!!

1 comment:

Shoshanah said...

Are those whole Reeses on top of that cake? Oh my, that is such an awesome idea!

Post a Comment