Monday, December 22, 2008

'Tis the Holiday Season!








It's just now Christmas break and I feel like our schedule has already been piled up for weeks. Ice days last week kept me in and made Thurday and Friday hectic. We've had our weekends packed with deer/duck hunting (Coby), niece's cheerleading competition, work and Sunday School Christmas parties,weddings, and dinners with friends. I must say, it has been just enough to keep us busy and enjoy the season. For Christmas we plan on staying with the tradition of the past few years. Christmas Eve at my parents and church, Christmas morning at Coby's brother's house for breakfast, my parents during the day, and Coby's mom's for dinner. We are going to go to TN to see Coby's brother the weekend after Christmas. Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment