Thursday, December 4, 2008

turkeys to trees

The Friday after our wonderful and relaxing turkey day Coby went to the football game and I was left home to finish Christmas decorations. We are in the festive mood here now, except for the tree that won't stop leaning. Oh well, it makes it seem a little more authentic I suppose. Satuday began our streak of poor luck. (Not bad luck, things could always be worse.) Don't they say things like that always come in threes?
1. Saturday on our way to Hot Springs Tasso vomited in the car.
2. Saturday on our way back home the tailer with the 4-wheeler on it blew a tire.
3. Sunday my computer thew a huge hissy fit and went all "blue screen" on me.

But as I said things could be worse. Tasso's issues seem to have resolved, and the trailer and the computer have been fixed.
In Hot Springs we 4-wheeled to the top of Hickory Nut Mountain. What a beautiful view. It is located just before you get to Mt. Harbor. Recommended for a good day trip.
This weekend Coby is going to look at deer in the woods, and I have a full agenda of nothing, which I happend to be looking very forward to. I might get some of my Christmas shopping done. Something I usually have done before Thanksgiving!

That's about all folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment