Saturday, November 7, 2009

Monsters In My Closet!

I took the time this Friday to attack the clutter (i.e. mad mess) in our closet. You see, we are VERY blessed to have such a large closet in this old house. In fact it was one of the MAJOR selling points. But, at times, it gets out of control. I last did closet purge a few months ago and it stayed fairly well organized until a few weeks ago. Apparently when we decide that the organization has been lost we go all out. I mean, go big or go home right? So I spent ~3 hours cleaning/organizing/purging our closet on Friday. Here are the results.
(note the amount of hangers left when clothes are sorted and given away)
BEFORE and AFTER





1 comment:

Our Journey to Africa said...

Awesome! SO proud of you!! Doesn't it make you smile now, every time you walk into your bedroom!! :)

Post a Comment