Friday, October 8, 2010

Whew...

I just spent the last 2.5 hours cleaning the house. Aside from doing the normal cleaning of the bathrooms and floors I wandered the house with my bucket of warm water, vinegar, and baking soda. I cleaned baseboards, doors, and walls. This is something that only gets done about once a year but probably needs it about 5-6 times a year. Does anyone else's walls get dusty? Strangest thing, but I am blaming all the dust on my 1942 house, not my lack of dusting.
Coby went to his nephew's football game tonight about 3 hours away and won't be back until late tonight. After cleaning I made a makeshift dinner of carrots and a quesadilla and turned on "Say Yes To The Dress". Nights like this remind me of when I was single. Not single in college, but single and an adult, with an adult job, and an adult house. I would find myself spending evenings alone wondering if I would ever have anyone to spend them with. Now I am just so thankful for nights alone but to know that the love of my life will be back in a few hours. Just one of those things that you look back on and realize how truly fortunate you are now. Speaking of my love. Coby says he has a surprise for me tomorrow morning. I am the worst with surprises. I ask, and ask, and ask, but this time I have tried really hard to leave it as a surprise. Wonder what it will be??!!
I plan on doing some organization of the "craft" room tomorrow afternoon before the Razorback game. Then I am going to take some pictures of my friend, Dee, and her family.
Hope everyone has a good weekend!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Our baseboards and walls get dusty too...and we live in an apartment. It's the strangest thing!

Post a Comment