Saturday, October 30, 2010

Pumpkin Spice Candles Are Burning!

I've been a little absent from the blog lately. Fall is in full swing and we have been busy. A few weekends ago we went to Walnut Ridge to watch our nephew's homecoming football game then we spent the rest of the weekend at the lake with his family. I didn't take my camera to either, by mistake. I'm really going to try hard to take it to important places with me more often.
Last weekend I took some picture of my friend, Dee, and her family. I thought they turned out ok and it was good practice. Here are some of my favorites.




This weekend has been low key. Friday took the dogs to the park then went for pizza. We had plans to see The Town but were too tired to make the 6:50 show. That would mean we wouldn't get home until after 9!! Ridiculous, I know. We ended up coming home. I watched Legally Blond while Coby slept in the recliner. Poor guy has been working hard lately. Today Coby went to work for a little in the morning and ran some errands while I went to the grocery store. I finally bought a pumpkin. I usually have all of my Halloween decorations up at the beginning of October but I just couldn't find the motivation this year so I felt I at least needed a pumpkin.
I spent the afternoon in the kitchen preparing for dinners this week and making some chocolate coverage apples. I'll post our meals and recipe links for the week at the bottom. The Razorbacks play at 6:00 and I am making red beans and rice and curling up on the couch to watch! I am so glad fall is finally here!

MEALS FOR THIS WEEK
Red Beans and Rice
Shrimp PoBoys
Leftover White Beans and Cornbread
Greek salad, Hummus, and Homemade Flat Break
Butternut Squash Soup and Cheese Bread
Baked Ravioli and Salad

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I have one of Paula Deen's pumpkin spice ones and I LOVE it!!! i have had it on the candle warmer non stop! we missed you guys at the party last night!!

katandkarl said...

cute pics!

Post a Comment