Sunday, July 8, 2012

1 year old!







I can't believe you are 1 year old! You are definitely on the move now.






You are beginning to walk more than you crawl and we have got to be better at getting shoes on those hillbilly feet. We have gone two days so far with no bottle and have transitioned to "real" milk now. You moved on quickly from the bottle and never looked back. Never have been to picky about your food;) you are always babbling and making funny noises. Dada is one of your favorites. You are also starting to test your limits (turning on the dishwasher is one of your favorite no no's). You can also throw a pretty good, tearless fit and always open at least one eye to make sure we are watching. You love to play with anything that you can bang or throw and also love your books and pulling them off the self. Many times I will be in the kitchen and peak around the doorway and find you sitting in the corner reading your books. Sleep is still not really scheduled during the day. When you are home I try to get you to take and morning and afternoon nap and at school we are lucky of you take and afternoon nap. You typically fall asleep in the car during the day and are the king of power naps. You sleep through the night about 50% of the time which is ok with me. I still have to rock you to sleep but I've adopted the thought that surely I won't be rocking you at age 12 so I'd better enjoy it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment