Friday, June 5, 2009

Do Di Do, Do Di Do

My lovely husband got this for me yesterday! Part birthday gift part the screen went out on my other computer. For whatever reason I LOVE IT. It is so speedy and sleek! An inspiron for inspiration to blog!

I mean really, it just took exactly 2 seconds to upload that picture! Although I'm going to have to do some training on this super touchy mouse.


School is DONE, DU, DUN, DUN, DONE! I will be doing some contract work for extra dough ~3 days a week. I will also need to make a to do list to be completed by the fall including painting the the trim of the windows from cream to white and maybe staining the back fence. I also have some training dates for the counselors and volunteers at camp.

What has been on my mind lately. Hm.


The other day we we're referred to as DINKS: double income no kids. Albeit true not sure if I like the terminology. Does this mean I was an OINK when I was single?


Will Chox ever not completely flip out on the mailman and meter man?

Got a new book (Coby has become some what of a Amazon addict.) The Story of Edgar Sawtelle by David Wroblewski. It should be good. I got one of these for my mom for Mother's Day and picked one up for myself as well. I recommend it for avid readers.

This was on the morning show. Too cute.



Lionel Richie and Neil Patrick Harris are on The View. I must go now.

No comments:

Post a Comment