Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011

It's officially 2011. 2010 was a good year but I am so excited to see what 2011 has in store for us. Speaking of baby (you know that's what I meant, right). Here are some new baby things.
My parents gave us this Razorback bib for Christmas and I got this monkey at a gallery during an after Christmas sale. I am leaning toward these colors for the nursery if it's a boy.

These are some Christmas goodies my cousin Audrey sent. Love Dr. Seuss!

We went out yesterday to look at baby furniture. I have found a few sets I like but we are trying to decide wether to get am ok set, that I would be happy with, for less, or to go ahead and splurge on a really good bedroom set that he/she will have for a long time. Any suggestions?
Just one more day of break then I head back to work, work, work. Only half a year left though! Well I'd better get cooking. We are having black eyed peas, and corn bread, fried potatoes, and greens for dinner, along with apple skillet pie. Not the most healthy but definitely a new years tradition.

1 comment:

Our Journey to Africa said...

I would say, if you can afford the good, long-lasting set right now, do it!

Post a Comment