Sunday, January 9, 2011

Prego Update- 14 weeks

No belly pictures yet. I still don't think I'm showing yet, just look a little more pudgy than usual. I will tell you I am ready for an actual bump and not just an extra pound or two. My friend Jenny was kind enough to lend me a whole lot of maternity clothes. I picked them up on Friday. I will probably start wearing the maternity jeans for more comfort. I can still button my regular jeans but it's definitely a snug fit. I was lucky enough to feel pretty good during my first trimester. A little nausea here and there and the only two times I got sick was around 9 or 10 at night. Just before bed. Once I was starving to Coby made me a grilled cheese and I gobbled it down. Stating the whole time how it was "the best grilled cheese ever!". Not 2 minutes later was I in the bathroom over the toilet. I will tell you it was NOT "the best grilled cheese ever" coming back up. Other than that though things have been going well. Still having crazy dreams and my hands seem to go to sleep a lot when I am sleeping. But as far as sleep there has been no lack of it. I have never had trouble in that department. For awhile I was getting up at least once a night to pee but have been able to go the past four nights with no interruptions. As for cravings I was was going through a bag of clementines (Mandarin oranges) a week then moved on to Fuji apples. I am also loving baked potatoes and ANYTHING mint chocolate, as in mint chocolate chip ice cream. Yum.
We went to the doctor on Friday. No u/s but we did hear the heartbeat. 156 beats per minute. I need to call next week to schedule an u/s in four weeks at the radiology department for the big u/s!! Can't believe we are so close to finding out what this little baby is!! I keep going back and forth from girl to boy, can't decide. The first trimester has flown by. I have small moments of panic thinking that all this is going by so quickly but I know towards the end I will think differently. I can't wait to feel the little one kick. I thought I felt a little thump and flutter a week or so ago but it's still early so I don't know if that's what I actually felt.

25 weeks
6 days
12 hours
8 min
till due date!!!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I'm guessing it's a boy. :)

Post a Comment