Saturday, February 12, 2011

Winter Woes

I felt like I was coming out of hibernation today. After 3 days of being snowed in Coby took me out on the town today. We took the dogs to play ball then to lunch and Target and I actually got dressed and put on make-up! Crazy! We actually ended up getting a good 6 inches of snow here on Wednesday and yesterday afternoon it finally started melting off. We did a lot of this... I also got the house cleaned and got caught up on laundry. Then I got my Christmas present from Coby out and am about halfway finished. I didn't get out in the snow at all but the dogs did. Chox gets a little crazy when he can't be out all day.

We plan on getting up tomorrow to head to church and then lunch. Bible study also starts tomorrow night. We are doing Beth Moore's Daniel. I really enjoyed Esther and how she took us through the entire book. Hopefully Daniel will be just as good.
Next week should be busy. I've got to get my tax stuff together, I've got a birthday dinner for a friend, and I just might have to go to work a full 5 days next week!
Here is our meal list that we have been working though. Have a good week!
Baked ziti with salad
Beef fajitas with guacamole
Slow cooker chicken sandwiches with baked zucchini fries
Southwest chicken roll-ups
Salmon with orzo and veg
Slow cooker jambalaya with rice
Pita with tabbouleh and feta and hummus
Vegetable noodle soup with bread
Black bean burgers with sweet potatoes

No comments:

Post a Comment