Monday, October 10, 2011

Day in the life...

Typically during the week...
6:00-7:30 a.m. Keller wakes up and eats a little then goes back to bed. Coby and I get up and get ready. I get Keller out of bed, diaper changed, and ready. I feed Keller a little more before school then Coby takes him to school and goes to work. I finish getting ready and head out the door.
7:30-4:00 Keller at school. Mommy and Daddy at work.
4:00 p.m. Either Coby or I pick Keller up from school. Whoever gets off work first.
4:30 p.m. Wash bottles, pump supplies, get dinner ready.
5:00-6:00 Dinner, dishes, playtime (sometimes we have an evening activity i.e. church that throws our day off)
6:15 p.m. Coby cleans kitchen while I give Keller a bath and get ready for bed.
7:00 p.m. Whole family heads to our bed. I know we are old. I feed Keller and we play a little.
8:00 p.m. Keller goes to bed.
8:00 -10:00 p.m. tv/computer time
10:00 p.m. I try to pump before bed.
10:00 p.m SLEEP
1:00/2:00 a.m. Keller gets up and has a quick nap and quickly goes back to sleep. I pump.
4:00 a.m. (sometimes) Keller eats a little and goes back to bed.
Weekends are a little different. We sleep a little later on Saturdays (usually with him in our bed). Keller usually takes a nap around 10, 1, and 4 and goes to bed at 8. Sunday mornings we go to church.
Would love to have "play time" more during our day but there just doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment