Monday, October 3, 2011

First Day of School!

Keller has been at school for 2 weeks now and I am just getting around to posting about it. Things have been so busy. Work is crazy. Try starting the beginning of your school year in the middle of everyone else's. It's fall and there are lots of fun events, dinner with friends, and crafty projects I'd like to get done but for now let's talk Keller's school. I prefer to call it school instead of daycare. It makes me feel better about leaving him. Like he is getting something out of being there. Not just food and sleep. And I think he is. He is going to Ati'Day. It's at the Jewish temple in town. It also happens to be where I attended preschool. We love his teachers. They are very inviting. I always feel welcomed to visit whenever. They keep a good track of when he sleeps, eats, and poops. He seems to be on a good schedule there and is always happy when I leave or when I come to pick him up. Here are some pictures of his first day.












Although I would rather be at home with my little man I feel good about our situation, and very lucky to have a job and a safe place to leave him.

1 comment:

Maria said...

Oh, such sweet pics! It's great that you found such a great school for Keller and that you are doing the best for him and your family :)My son was born in January and I had to finish my internship (school psychology)and return to school a few weeks after he was born. Not easy! But knowing he was in good hands definitely helped my sanity.

Post a Comment