Monday, July 20, 2009

7-20?! Already!!!

Can't believe summer is almost over and school will be starting in ~1 month! Here I am talking about summer flying by but enjoying this great fall like weather (70-80's) and waiting for football, fall decorations, and chili on the stove.

Is the weather all there is to write about? Pretty much. I feel like my grandpa who used to watch the weather channel for hours on end.

This past Saturday I went out to dinner at Rumba for my dear friend Jessica's birthday. Then we went to The Rev Room to see Reckless Kelly. The show was good, but my how loud it was! (Again, showing my age.) Then Sunday we took Bubba and PaPaw (Coby's grandparents) to Hot Springs for Coby's dad's birthday celebration. We went four-wheeling. "We" includes Bubba. Gotta love her!


Our 10 year high school reunion is in about two weeks! I'm planning a cocktail pre-party that I am sooooooo excited about. Can't wait to have everyone over! Surely there will be lots of picture to come!

Coby and I are also planning a trip to New Orleans over Labour Day. Being the planner that I am we already have hotel reservations and dinner reservations for the nights we will be there. I have been using tripadvisor. We used this to get reviews when we were planning our honeymoon and found it to be a great resource. It lets you keep a folder of attractions, transportation, and hotels in the area. It gives the address, phone number, map, and civilian reviews as well as searching all the other web sites for the best hotel and flight prices. Very handy.
Cherish the remaining summer days!

No comments:

Post a Comment