Saturday, August 29, 2009

For the love of the weekend

I have been loving our weekends lately. Not that I didn't love them before, but lately I feel like they have been productive and relaxing. We have been getting up early on Saturdays and taking the dogs to the park and then going to the farmers market. We have developed and addiction to purple hull peas and walk around the greater part of the weekend with violet thumbs as a result. I have been caught up on housework and laundry without feeling like it's a burden. We've been napping on Sunday afternoons and staying awake long enough on Sundays to catch Entourage. Weekends...keep 'em coming.



On a side note: Project Runway. Where do I start? I don't know if it is the change from Bravo to Lifetime or what, but this season has been rather disappointing. Beginning with what's his name beating out Korto with a blue spandex bike shirt and black bubble mini dress. Huh? Then there's the appearance of the guest, fashion designer judge in the first episode. Did you miss it? Are you in suspense? Well hold tight because it was.......Lindsay Lohan! (sense the sarcasm?) I'll probably keep watching because it is being DVRed and I will need some relief from the upcoming football season, but don't expect any posts unless Tim Gun lights a fire under those designers.

Leaving you with pictures.
The coma inducing cheesecake that Coby made for my mom's birthday.

And just one of the reasons we love the crazy brown dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment