Monday, January 18, 2010

Meals on Monday

Here's my new fav website. Lots of resources but accessable and easy to use.
It's meal plan Monday. She lists meal ideas and has links to other sources. Here's my plan for the week.
Ravioli and Vegetable Soup (I might add a few frozen meatballs into the mix)
Five-Spice Turkey and Lettuce Wrap
White beans and cornbread (jiffy is super cheap and versitile) -no recipe just cook 'em
Spicey black bean burgers (I bake them and put a slice of cheddar cheese on top (sans bun) with the green hot sauce) and baked sweet potatos- a great flavor combination and quick and easy

I'm off today for MLK day. I'm going to run the the grocery store, finish up some laundry, and start some sewing projects. One for the Valentine Day exchange. Can't show pictures till after V-Day but I think the project will be super cute. I also have to embroidery a blanket for a girl in my Sunday School class. It's my first project that will be for someone who is giving it as a gift. It's on that minky blanket material so I am a little nervous as to how it will turn out. I'll post pictures when I'm done.


1 comment:

Tami said...

This week's menu sounds delish! I hope that you won't mind if I borrow the veggie ravioli soup & turkey wraps recipes. My family will love these!

Post a Comment