Friday, January 29, 2010

This and That

-Beth Moore (my favorite bible study guru) has a new book coming out on Feb 2, So Long Insecurity. She is going to lead a group study/discussion on her blog beginning a week after the release. I called Lifeway and they put a copy on hold for me. Join in. I am starting her new Breaking Free at church during a women's bible study. But this blog study seems a little more intimate.

-I just visited restaurant.com via this FANTASTIC site and got a $25 certificate to Hacienda and The Pantry for $4!!! You heard me. Use the discount code BONUS. I think the offer ends in January so HURRY! I call the company and they said they expire after a year.

-I just watched a DVRed episode of Oprah, Food 101. Alicia Silverstone (who doesn't LOVE Clueless?!) was on talking about her vegan diet. I don't know if I could go all the way with this but she has a great website with great recipes and other fun things.

-YEAH FOR SNOW/SLEET DAYS!!! The dogs and I are curled up with hot cocoa. Poor husband had to go into work-the old people get restless when they don't eat. Pray for his safe return home tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment