Sunday, March 14, 2010

Spring is Near!!!!

I haven't updated in awhile. I know I said I would have pictures of our weekend in Fayetville but that didn't happen. I just didn't feel like taking my camera to the game or to dinner. The basketball game was great right up until the last 3 minutes and I still don't want to talk about it. We stayed at The Inn at the Mill and is was very nice and cozy for a good price. The service was a like a bed and breakfast but the room was like a nice hotel. Dinner at James at the Mill was nice as well. Some of the food was a little over salted and the chef was not very nice (Coby met him in the lobby of the hotel-didn't tell him he was a chef-and he was very arrogant}. It was overall a nice dinning experience.
This past week flew by. I just have to get through this week and then will have a week off for spring break. Not big plans, just not working.
Here's our meal plan for the week. I've already gone to the grocery store, the house is clean, and I am getting laundry caught up. A great way to start the first full week of day light savings!

spaghetti and salad
shrimp fried rice (didn't get done last week, and that's a whole other post)
tacos
potato soup
Hawaiian chicken.

Got to go, husband is waiting to push play on The Pacific (HBO).

No comments:

Post a Comment