Wednesday, June 16, 2010

A little this, A little that

Well, school has been out for about a week now and I am loving it! I have been able to catch up on laundry and even get to those items that have to be washed on delicate by themselves. Those laundry items usually spend about 3 months in the basket. The house is clean and I went to to grocery store, for the first time in about 3 weeks, on Monday. Coby and I went to the Diamond Chef of Arkansas event last week. We had a really great time. There was a silent and live auction. It was unbelievable the amount of money people spent on some of the items. I bid $75 on a dinner and wine package for a group of 6. When I went back someone had outbid me by $1000! Trips to Napa and Paris were auctioned off during the live auction and went for $12000 +! Crazy! Who has that kind of money? Anyway. Like usual I forgot to take pictures of all the coursed except the dessert. Take a look at this, would ya? A meringue cookie with a scoop of strawberry yogurt covered in chocolate ganache. YUM! Coby was friends with one of the chefs in the competition. The chef and his sous chefs all grew mustaches and handed these out for everyone to show their support. I went yesterday to take a few pictures of sweet Weston. Here are a few of my favorites. Leaving you with a video of the dogs at the lake last weekend, and some pictures. Tasso is so funny. He will put his whole head under water to "fetch" a rock.

These boys are VERY happy I am home for the better part of the day during this hot weather. That means they get to be inside enjoying the A/C. 2 more weeks until San Fran!

No comments:

Post a Comment