Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Power Of The Eyebrow

I just wanted to make a quick post about eyebrow threading.
What? You ask.
You might have seen the booth at the mall and thought "I would never let anyone touch my eyebrows at a kiosk in the mall". I had the same thought. I have NEVER let anyone else touch my eyebrows and I have ALWAYS been a tweezer girl. But a friend recommended the kiosk in the mall- Unique Brow Art. She said she loved it and her brows looked great. So I tried it. And LOVE it!! Apparently there are other salon/spa places offering it now but the place in the mall does it for $11. Now, the lady who does it speaks very little English but really has an eye for detail. She even mentioned the unsymmetricalness (?) in my brows-"they are not the same? no?"- and fixed it! I have been trying for years to make my brows symmetrical and she did it in 10 minutes with sewing thread. Talent.
Does it hurt? You ask. Not anymore than tweezing and defiantly not as bad as when you accidentally tweeze your skin. The hair has been growing back slowly and you can touch up between visits. I'll probably end up going every month and a half or so.
Just thought I would share.

2 comments:

katandkarl said...

totally want to try this.

Bonnie said...

There is a place here that does eyebrow threading. It sounds weird!

Girl, it is hard for me to lose weight. I love food (especially chocolate). I'm really going to try though b/c I know I can do it! I was skinny like 10 years ago, haha! This is the website my phone had for that app:

http://blog.canofsleep.com/

Maybe you can get it for your phone too. Hope you have a good weekend!

<3 Bon

Post a Comment