Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Nursery Furniture

I've really got into a bad habit on waiting until late in the week to recap the weekend. I think it's because we have been so busy on the weekends that it takes me that long to recoup. Friday night we put together the rest of the nursery furniture. It only took us about 2 hours too put both the crib and changer together. I am really happy with the way it all turned out. Can't wait to get the matress and the rest of the bedding in.
Here are some low quality iphone pictures. I promise to take some with my good camera once everything is put together.




Saturday we got up, got the house cleaned and then ran some errands. We went to eat lunch then to look for a rug for the nursery. I found one that matched perfectly at Target but it's a little small. So I am trying to figure out if I can some how get two and stich them together. I also found some online but afraid to order any incase the colors don't match.
Then we came home and Coby did the yard and I went to the grocery store. By Sunday I was exhausted! We met my parents for a quick lunch then I crashed for the rest of the day.
Coby is having his back surgery tomorrow. A lower lumbar spinal fusion. This has been weighing on us for awhile now and we are ready to get it over before Keller gets her. It's a fairly involved surgery. It should last about three hours and will probably be in the hospital for 2-3 days. He will be off work for 3 weeks with very limited activity. We scheduled it so I can be off with him next week during spring break. Please keep us in your prayers that everything goes smoothly and that this will relieve all his pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment