Sunday, April 25, 2010

Laugh So Hard You Cry

So this has been our last weekend of laziness. May is filled with our anniversary (Coby is planning!), baby showers, wedding showers, house warming parties, dinners at chuch and with friends. I am excited to get the summer kicked off right. Saturday I went to a baby shower, in the trentual down pour, and then came home and Coby and I knocked out the house cleaning for the week. Saturday night we went to Caws for a Cause at Dickey Stephens baseball field. The lines were for-ev-er but the night turned out fun. It's always great to visit with old friends and new in such a casual atmosphere. Most of today has been spent on the couch watching The Hills marathon. Sick. I know. What a waste. I know. Ah well, I'll get to the laundry tomorrow. Lastly, we are huge fans of AFV (America's Funniest Home Videos). A few weeks ago they had a video that was, hands down, the funniest thing I had ever seen. I tried to find it on their website and couldn't. Tonight it was on their $100,000 show. I was so hoping they would win but some stupid dancing baby won. Anyway, I found it. I don't think it will let me embed it so here's the link. Watch it. Now. So funny! (You'll have to watch a commercial first then the video will show.)

No comments:

Post a Comment