Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Watermelon

How do you like it? Coby graciously went to the grocery store for us yesterday and came home with a beautiful watermelon. I LOVE them! Probably my favorite fruit for many reasons. You can only get the good ones in the summer making them a "hot" ;) commodity. Good cold or room temp. You just slice and eat. I personally think that the more seeds the better the melon. I have never had a really good seedless watermelon.




I cut ours up this afternoon. It was a juicy mess but sooooo gooooood!!!



Now I just have to restrain myself so I don't eat the whole thing in one sitting.

1 comment:

Shoshanah said...

I'm a big watermelon fan too, although I'm not big on the seeds. I don't have anything against the seeds themselves, but more how the consistency of the melon changes around them and isn't as crisp. What can I say, I'm a little picky with fruit being perfect.

Post a Comment