Guess what?! I have received my first "blogger" award. I know kind of silly, but it's an award. A gift. Something someone has given me without having to enter any contest. So I gladly accept this award from my new friend and Valentine's Day exchange partner Dorothy @ Kitchen Koala. She is great. Always baking up something. She has tons of recipes, great pictures of her creations, and also belongs to a Paula Deen group. Even if you don't like baking or cooking go check her out because her blog is pretty.
Instructions for the award:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Paste the award on your blog
3. Link the person who nominated you for the award
4. Tell 7 interesting things about yourself
5. Nominate 7 bloggers or less
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominated.
Now for 7 things about me. (i'm not qualifying these as interesting)
1. I went to a Jewish preschool, Lutheran elementary school, part of my 9th grade year at a Church of Christ school, and the rest of my high school career at an all girls Catholic high school. I have been a member of the United Methodist Church since I was 3.
2. I hate the smell of cold leftovers, esp anything with tomatoes. (I make Coby heat up all left overs.)
3. I spent my formative summers working at the best place on earth, Camp Aldersgate.
4. My pet peeve is having cabinet doors open.
5. Coby and I met at the dog park. (I might make this into a Valentine's Day post.)
6. I'm scared to drive 4-wheelers and go carts by myself.
7. I require at least 8 hours of sleep per night but would take up to 12 if I could get it.
And the nominees are...
Audrey and Ashley @ Six Kids In Four Years.
Bonnie @ The Browns
Becky @ The Branches
Brooke @ Parenting from Scratch
Eve @ Today's Special
Kat @ Team Hills
Cara @ Almost Faye-mous
Accept if you would like (but if you don't want to mess with it my feelings will not be hurt).