Friday, July 16, 2010

Spring Cleaning (a season to late)

Coby came home the other day to find me in the mood. The mood to clean, and purge, and organize;) It's been on my to-do list since school got out but I just hadn't been motivated. I am definitely one of those people who has to be in the mind set to organize and purge things. And once I am it all has to be done right then. If I put it aside it might take me another month or so before the mood strikes me again. I have never really been one to hang on to a lot of stuff or one for disorganization, but it had recently gotten to that point. You know the point where every time you open a closet or drawer you think "I have GOT to clean this stuff out". And it's just that, stuff. Stuff that is trash, stuff that we don't use, stuff that is in the wrong place.
So, Wednesday I started with one drawer and it snowballed into a 10 hour project spread over 3 days. Of course I couldn't pause to take any before and after pictures, but I did throw out about 5 bags of trash and I am having The Arc come pick up the rest of this stuff!


I feel like a weight has been lifted. And come Wednesday when all this gets picked up I might have to stake the house to keep it from floating off!

No comments:

Post a Comment