Saturday, July 31, 2010

Weekend Ways

We have had such a relaxing weekend but I just keep thinking about how I only have a week and a half left of summer vacation. I am determined to make the best of it. I have been busy these past few weeks with lots of fun project but I left my camera at work and so those posts will have to wait till next week.
As for this weekend.
Coby got a copy of Kitchen Confidential from a friend that we have been watching.

It was a series that ran in 2005 and was based on the novel Kitchen Confidential by Anthony Bourdain. The cover describes it as the Sex and the City of the restaurant kitchen. In this household that is the best of both worlds. It only ran for one season but has been pretty good so far. Wikipedia says you can get it on Hulu. Bonus: it stars Bradley Cooper.
This morning we got up and went to the farmers market then ran some errands and got my dad a present for his birthday on the 2nd. We are going to lunch with them tomorrow after church. Then we came home, may have taken a little nap, and made homemade pizza for dinner. Down to the crust. Mozzarella, prosciutto, and arugula. Yum.


After dinner we went to Orange Leaf yogurt. It's one of those places where you choose from lots of flavors and topping and pay by the ounce. I got a mix of coffee and coconut. The place was super busy but very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment