Sunday, September 26, 2010

Meal Plan Monday after a Loosing Saturday

Welp. We lost. It was a hard loss. And in true Razorback fashion we pulled ahead in the first half and let is slip away in the second. But it was against a very good #1 Alabama team. I think we played better that anyone expected us to and proved that we are a team to be contended with.
I was disappointed but not as disappointed as my dear, poor hubby. I decided to get out of the house right after the game to head to the grocery store (Monday Meal Plan at the end of post) and to my surprise he decided to join me vowing to not let the loss ruin his night. The grocery store was pleasantly calm compared to it's usually craziness. We had a good trip, came home and unloaded the car and then watched Boardwalk Empire on HBO. It's set in the 20's and is about the mob. Entertaining but a little gruesome. Tonight is the second episode.
I woke up this morning with a terrible sinus headache and a painin' in my ear. I'm feeling better and am thinking that it's just allergies. I have spent today doing a whole lot of nothing except catching up on laundry. Tomorrow it's back to work. It was crazy before I left and I'm pretty sure things have not got much better. Oh well, 60 more days until Thanksgiving!!

This week's meal plan...
Spaghetti
Shrimp and Grits
Tacos
Potato Soup and Sandwich
Chicken breast with Veggie and Mac and Cheese

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

I'm sad they lost. This was actually the first time I had ever watched them on TV & was interested! My dad & his brothers are big Hogs fan, but I've just never gotten into sports much.

Will you send me all your leftovers? Ha ha... I tried to make chicken & dumplings in the crockpot & it was so GROSS. I can't cook very good. I need help!

beckylbranch said...

I know...I thought the Razorbacks were gonna pull this one out and work some magic! Oh well :( I hope you start feeling better soon!

Post a Comment